What is F2R?
If you already have a user ID and password to access F2R, you can log on.
F2R is a secure application accessed over the internet that lets reporting entities manually enter and correct reports individually. The reports that can be submitted with F2R are:
- Suspicious Transaction Reports(STRs)
- Large Cash Transaction Reports (LCTRs)
- non-SWIFT Electronic Funds Transfer Reports (EFTIs, EFTOs)
- Casino Disbursement Reports (CDRs)
How do I get access to F2R?
You need to enroll with FINTRAC to get access to F2R.
Contact us to enroll in F2R by:
- sending an email to F2R@fintrac-canafe.gc.ca
- dialing 1-866-346-8722 and pressing <4> after choosing your language
To enroll, you will need to provide:
- your company's legal or business name that you will use for filing reports
- the main address where your company does business
- the type of reports that you plan to file
- the name of your F2R Administrator
- the name of your F2R Administrator Assistant, if you choose to use this role
Your F2R Administrator will receive a username and password for F2R. Your F2R Administrator manages access for your organization’s users and maintains information about the locations and contacts you will use on your reports.
See the F2R User Guide for details about all user roles and how to use the application.
To use F2R, your browser needs to:
- accept cookies. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by the F2R website.
- support 128-bit Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. TLS is a widely adopted standard for ensuring secure web communications. It provides a secure channel between your browser and FINTRAC that reduces the risk of data being compromised.
Although other web browsers may work, we have tested Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 9 or greater, for use with F2R.
- Date Modified: